#hcsmca hosts a tweet chat every Wednesday at 1 pm ET. The last Wednesday of the month is our monthly evening chat at 9 pm ET.
#hcsmca is a vibrant community of people interested in exploring social innovation in health care. We share and learn, and together we are making health care more open and connected.
Our first chat was held September 29, 2010.
Find out more about #hcsmca in this interview with the Ontario Hospital Association.
Who takes part in #hcsmca?
Anyone and everyone delivering and receiving health care who is interested in open conversation to help improve quality, access, value and effectiveness of health care. This includes: patients, caregivers, patient advocates, healthcare professionals, not-for-profit health organizations, educators, heath content providers, health institutions, health administrators, health systems and networks, government and health policy makers.
Join us. Tell me who you are and I’ll add you to the Twitter hcsmca list.
**À noter : Le discours de #hcsmca se présente principalement en anglais. Mais les tweets en français sont les bien bienvenues. La communauté va faire de son mieux pour les traduire quand c’est nécessaire.
What do we talk about?
That’s up to the #hcsmca community to decide. Add a topic you would like to discuss to the discussion topic list. Find the transcripts of past chats in the #hcsmca Transcripts Collection in Google Documents..
How to take part in #hcsmca
- Get a Twitter account.
- Go to twubs.com or tweetchat.com.
- Enter the #hcsmca in the box that says “Enter a hashtag” and press Enter.
- Sign in to participate in the chat. (note the hashtag #hcsmca will automatically be added to your tweets.
- Review this week’s topics. Feel free to add a topic yourself.
- Be online at 1 pm ET (2 pm AT, noon CT, 11 am MT, 10 am PT). Note: last week of the month is our evening chat at 9pm ET.