How to take part in the #hcsmca Symposium remotely
By Trish Paton (@)
You can’t make it to Vancouver for the #hcsmca Symposium? That’s OK. We would love to see you, but we know it can’t work for everyone. And we can’t fit all of #hcsmca in one room, anyway.
We’ve been planning on ways to participate if you can’t be here in real life. Here’s a few ideas you can use.
- First, download the #hcsmca Symposium Program (pdf)
- Join the livestream (www.youtube.com/embed/RdJcExxQrW0) as we broadcast mainstage from 8:45-11am Pacific time (Find your time zone.). Tweet the link!
- Follow the #hcsmca hashtag all day.
- Tweet @hcsmca a question with you’d like to ask the panel between now and Feb. 24, and we will get some of those questions into the morning.
- You can tweet questions throughout the day, too. We may not get to all of them, but we will do what we can! Make sure to use #hcsmca so we can find them.
- Stay on the #hcsmca channel for the day. We’re encouraging Challenge teams to have tweeters in the room, so a wider audience can participate.
- We are asking Challenge teams to use Google Docs to take live notes from sessions
Be sure to follow along and tweet #hcsmca. A FitBit ChargeHR will be given to the top #hcsmca Symposium tweeter (whether you attend in person or remotely). Prize donated by @telushealth.
After the conference, everything we can get our hands on or take pictures of will be uploaded for the whole #hcsmca community to share. We encourage the Challenge teams to continue their work past Feb. 24th and to report back their progress (both what worked and what didn’t).
See you online!