#hccmty Event – Program & Livestream Details – Wed Feb 25th, 2015
For the first time, community participants of Health Care Social Media Canada (#hcsmca), Health Care Leadership (#hcldr) and Evening Rounds (#erounds) will gather in Toronto for a combined, powerhouse Meetup! Introducing #hccmty.
- 6:00 Mix, mingle and post a selfie with someone new you just met
- 6:30 Rapid fire updates from #hcldr, #eRounds, #hcsmca
- 6:45 Break: Food and refill your drink
- 7:00 Panel begins*
*Times are in Eastern Time. Check your local time. Panel start may be delayed by 5-10 minutes if we’re just having too much fun.
If you can’t join us in person, watch the livestream and join the convo using the hashtag #hccmty.
Panelists Colleen Young (#hcsmca), Colin Hung (#hcldr), Robyn Sussel (Signals.ca) and Blair Ryan (TheRounds) led by moderator Kathy Kastner (BestEndings) will explore with attendees why online communities in health matter.
Roundup of the #hccmty blogs
Don’t miss the pre-event conversation. Read these blogs and the conversations in the comments.
- Is an online community really the brass ring you are seeking? by Colin Hung
- Five key components to building an online community for physicians by Blair Ryan
- Don’t Knock the Nudge: Moving from online community engagement to real-life behaviour change in health by Robyn Sussel
- “Is anyone there?” – Is your online community a ghost town? by Colleen Young
- Building Online Community in Health: Blockbuster #hcsmca-#hcldr-#eRounds Toronto Meetup
- Flipping #hccmty – Meet the Panelists