#hcsmca Meetup: The Good, the Bad and Making it Better
We’re getting ready for the next #hcsmca meetup on Tuesday, May 3rd at 7pm.
Hear personal stories and interesting examples from five leaders in #hcsm (health care social media):
- Ed Bennett, University of Maryland Medical Center
- Dave Bourne,The Scarborough Hospital
- Ann Fuller, Children’s Hospital of Eastern Ontario (CHEO)
- Madonna Gallo, Saint Elizabeth Health Care
- Scott Wolfe, Canadian Alliance of Community Health Centre Associations (CACHCA)
With five minutes each, these regular contributors to #hcsm and #hcsmca will spotlight successful and not so successful practices in health care social media. A question-and-answer period will round out the session.
Where: Bedford Academy 2nd floor
When: Tuesday, May 3, 2011 | 7pm-10pm
- 7:00 – 7:30 mix and mingle
- 7:30 – 9:00 Q&A with special guests
To attend the meetup, please register here.
Can’t make it in person? No need to register. Simply join us online. The event will be live streamed and you can send your questions via Twitter.